Wednesday, May 2, 2012

THE AMAZING APPLE

     I grew up in the smallest, greatest  little town on earth.  When I was a little girl I would save my nickels and dimes until I had enough money to walk to the small store. I remember the excitement I would feel as I walked the two blocks to spend my meager savings.  My friends would go to the store to buy candy, but not me. I would enter the store, walk past the candy isle, past the chips isle, past the soda isle and finally round the corner and stop in front of the small produce section. I would go to buy and apple.  I would spend a few minutes and pick the biggest most crisp apple I could find.  I would purchase it, then I would slowly walk home the two blocks and savor every bite of my juicy crisp apple.  To this day it is one of my very favorite foods. I love apples! Imagine my delight when I began to learn what a fabulous food the apple really is.
As I mentioned in an earlier blog post- we are all familiar with the old saying "An apple a day keeps the doctor away", I believe this saying is more true than most people realize.   We are aware that oxygen is the "Breath of Life". There are five phosphates in an apple that each carry four atoms of oxygen.  These phosphates are:
     1. Calcium phosphate -for the bones
     2. Iron Phosphate -oxygen carrier
     3. Potassium Phosphate -nerves
     4. Magnesium Phosphate - muscles
     5. Sodium Phosphate -acid neutralizer

Phosphates in nature are the great builders of many tissues in the body.  Not only does the apple contain all of these phosphates but other oxygen carriers as well.  Since oxygen is the greatest purifier, vitalizer, cleanser, neutralizer of acidity, antiseptic, disinfectant, germicide,  nerve stimulant and life giver,  the apple  is second to none for its health giving properties.   The Apple is one of the most valuable foods in all of nature.  And what other food is so desirable in taste? One very important thing to remember is that all of these fabulous healing nutrients are available in and just under the skin.  Always eat the skins of apples. When I see people peeling away all the nutrients off of fruits and vegetables only to throw them into the garbage disposal I wonder if their garbage disposals are healthier than their bodies!
     Raw apple cider vinegar is also very healing to the body.  There have been many miracles take place with the use of raw apple cider vinegar.  It would be very beneficial to your health to continue a study of the great benefits of apples and apple cider vinegar.  Because there have been numerous books and articles written about this subject I am going to conclude my writing here. I have not even begun a proper study of this life giving herb that was given to us as a gift from our creator.  I recommend a great book by Paul Bragg called The Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Book.  Another great place to research is found at this web-site - universal-tao.com/article/apples.html - it contains much information about the healing properties of apples and apple cider vinegar and what they can do for your body. It is worth your time and your health to check these out. It is really quite amazing.
      Next time you are bored, walk to the store and purchase the biggest juiciest  apple you can find, and slowly walk home savoring every bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment